Last updated: 10 months, 2 weeks ago
How does it work?
This is how it works…
1. Register for an account with your real email address and then login to your newly created account.
2. Press buy bitcoins. This will lead you to the pricing list on our homepage.
3. Choose the amount of bitcoins/litecoins that you would like to purchase and press Buy now. A popup will ask for the Bitcoin wallet address that will receive the bitcoins. Please double check that you’ve entered the correct wallet address (as bitcoin transactions are irreversible), and click submit order.
4. Next, you will find the information you need for the Western Union transfer. Please note that transfer fees are not included in our prices, and need to be paid in addition to your order sum.
5. Proceed to payment through Western Union. Western Union offers you an option of transferring money online quickly & easily using a credit card or debit card. Alternatively, if you prefer to pay with cash, you can head over to your nearest Western Union branch.
6. As you complete the transfer, you will receive a 10 digit number identifying the transfer. It’s called a MTCN number. In order to process your order, you will need to send us the needed transfer details, including the MTCN number. You can do this at any stage within 24 hours, through your Account Dashboard.
The needed transfer details we need are: Payer’s name (your name), Country, MTCN / Reference Num and exact amount sent.
7. Once we have verified your transfer, we will deliver your virtual currency to your wallet address! This process can take up to one business day. Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 GMT.
8. You can check the status of your order anytime on the My account section.
- See more at: http://www.coinmama.com/how-does-it-work/#sthash.F80yhlno.dpuf
How long does it take?
How much does it cost?
Where does it work?
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook